Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Butterfly

Hello Happy Crafters! Tonight I'm hosting a FREE card class and this is one of the cards we are making! I LOVE butterflies and this simple card was so fast and easy to put together but looks so elegant and cheerful.



I stacked the butterflies to give it depth and dimension and the color combination gives it a POP!


If you would like to make this card you can do one of the following:



Come to the class! 

OR

Order the kit! 
Send me an email and I will mail you the kits so you can assemble at home - all you need is adhesive!

OR

Buy the finished cards! 
I will put them together for you at the class and mail them to you!

OR

Purchase the products!
 Order these products from me online  at www.jesshill.stampinup.net and make at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment