Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Elegant Thank You Card

Hello! Today I am sharing a card I made for a customer that ordered several kits to assemble at home. She asked for a "Thank You" card and this is what I came up with.


I love the simple elegance of this card and can't say how much I love butterflies! 

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Stamps
Artistic Etchings
Four Frames
Petite Pairs

Ink
Raspberry Ripple
Basic Black
Crumb Cake

Paper
Basic Black
Very Vanilla
Crumb Cake
In Color Designer Series Paper
First Edition Specialty

Accessories
Top Note Bigz Die
Decorative Label Punch
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die
Linen Thread
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons

I hope this creates some inspiration for you!

To view TONS of more card samples please visit my webiste at


Hugs & Happy Crafting!






1 comment: