Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween Scrapbook Layouts

Scrappin' Did Happen!! 
Here is a sneak peek at the 4 page layout we are making at my October Scrapbook Class! 


I had a blast putting them together and hope you will join me on Friday October 12th at 6:30 pm to put together these adorable pages!


If you would like to make this card you can do one of the following:


Come to the class! 

OR

Order the kit! 
Send me an email and I will mail you the kits so you can assemble at home - all you need is adhesive!

OR

Buy the finished pages! 
I will put them together for you at the class and mail them to you!

OR

Purchase the products!
 Order these products from me online  at www.jesshill.stampinup.net and make at home!



TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND A CLASS
(According to Jessica)

10. The creative part of your brain is creaking louder than your knees!
9. The memories of your family and friends deserve to be viewed from a scrapbook rather than a box.
8. It's time to learn something new, maybe even about yourself!
7. You need to get out of the house more often.
6. You are tired of stopping on the way to an event to "run in and pick up a card".
5. You don't like paying $3-$5 for a card that is nothing special.
4. You get to have a blast making projects that you will take home!
3. You will find out that you, too, are crafty and creative!
2. Because you care enough to send or scrap the very best!
AND
1. You are a champion multi-tasker - so come socialize, stamp, and create something handmade!


Please contact me if you want to know more information about my classes, workshops, kits for sale or to place an order! 

Hugs & Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment