Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Yes. I am one of those. I LOVE the Twilight Series and tonight is the opening night of the movie Breaking Dawn! Through a charity fund raiser in Santa Barbara I am able to see it at 8pm tonight instead of the normal midnight showing. I'm flying down to Santa Barbara to meet up with my friends, go to dinner and see the movie! I made these super cute little treat bags/favors to pass out to my friends. I made 9 in different styles.




I loved working with these colors! So elegant, dark and sexy.
I used the Fancy Favors Die from Stampin' Up to put these together!

To order any of these fun products click below!


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. OMG... I bet you had a ton of fun!! Love the bags so pretty and the roses are so cool, did you make them or buy them? I am now following you, come by my blog and say Hi!! I am doing a fun Christmas Blog Hop every week until Christmas come join in the fun. And also if you would like to try a card challenge we are doing a really cute one this week at A La Card Monkey. www.alacardmonkey.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete