Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Preschool Valentines

My cutie patootie Toryn goes to preschool 3 mornings a week and she has 45 little school-mates. Soooo YES! She and I made 45 mini 3x3 flat Valentines for her little friends. She helped me punch out the hearts with Stampin' Up! glimmer paper and glue them on while I did the stamping. 

The sentiment says "Hope today finds you feeling as loved as you really are". She then signed her name on the bottom. (Well, she signed or scribbled her name on about 2 of them then ran out of steam so I had to help sign the rest).



For the teachers, we made a full mini 3x3 card that opens and put them inside mini envelopes. Toryn is so excited to pass them out at school.



This heart punch as to be my most favorite ever! I use it all the time! 

The Heart Punch coordinates PERFECTLY with the Sweetheart stamp set and Heart Cups!









Hugs & Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment