Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leadership Loot!

Last month I attended Stampin' Up! Regional Leadership Training and Conference in San Antonio Texas. I want to share with you everything I brought home!


Stampin' Up! is so unbelievably generous! We were spoiled! I came home with all this!

13 Make and Take projects
6 Stamp Sets
2 Rolls of Ribbon
1 Pack of Rhinestones
2 Packs of Pearls
1 Pack of Designer Series Paper
1 Pack of Bakers Twine
2 Packs of Buttons
1 CD of My Digital Studio Software Pack
1 Pack of Occasion Mini Catalogs
1 Pack of Sale-a-Bration Catalogs
1 Simply Scored Diagonal Plate & Stylus from PRIZE PATROL!




When we checked in we were given a bag made from what I can only guess is a new designer print coming out this summer. The bag was made of adorable fabric and the bottom could be unbuttoned and turned inside out. Too stinkin' cute.


In ADDITION we were given a special gift from Shellie the CEO and Founder of Stampin' Up! A card organizer made of the same fabric as our bags! It came adorned with a bauble and signed tag from Shellie.





And on top of all these amazing products we were given, they had what they call PRIZE PATROL. Several times throughout the training workshops, a certain colored/patterned wristband was chosen, and those who received that particular one at check in was awarded awesome prizes.

Want all this stuff too?  Become a part of my team at Stampin' Up! This fabulous hobby is my part time job!  With an amazing and generous company I get PAID to have fun doing what I love - making cards! 

If you only want to get huge savings on fabulous products - join my team just for the discount!

If you also want to earn money while doing what you love - even better!  
Click below for details.


GOT A QUESTION? Email me at hill311@mac.com for a prompt answer!


Hugs and Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment