Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week was National Teacher Appreciation week so I spent some time creating fun little gifts for my  kids' teachers. One of my favorite things to do is create little goodies and gifts for others. I enjoyed making these small projects and hope the teachers will like them too. I have said before that I  people who choose to spend all day with children are Heros. 

Monday
Small candy jars (from Ikea), mini notecards with envelopes and a mini teacher inspiration that I found on Pinterest, printed on card stock and made a stand. All packed nicely inside a mini plastic tote adorned with a ribbon and large tag.






Tuesday
I decorated a few Kraft Gift Boxes (only $2.95 for 4! Item #124106) and filled with cookies!



Wednesday
A stack of rulers with a tag saying "You Rule!"




Thursday
A little jar filled with pencils and a tag saying "You're just the "write" teacher for me!"and a Post-It Note Pad made to look like a mini clip board.



I used MDS (My Digital Studio) to create the tags in a SNAP!



I covered 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch chipboard squares and secured the Post-Its with a large binder clip.




Friday
A small 3 1/2 x 5 inch framed subway art style teacher inspiration that I found on Pinterest, topped off with a bow and button.





With a little creativity and a lot of help from Pinterest I was able to show our teachers how much they are appreciated for almost NO COST :)

The one thing I used to make these gifts cohesive was the Storybook Designer Series Paper (126907). I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper and it was perfect for these teacher gifts!


I hope you enjoyed my post today - please email me if you have any questions or want tutorials for any of these projects. As always I am honored and delighted to inspire and motivate you to go out and create for yourself! Feel free to CASE (copy and share everything) you see!

Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment