Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Flower Power

I love pink flowers! October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and for my pink ribbon challenge, I made this card with a stamped image colored and shaded with a pink Stampin' Write marker, adorned with a pink bow and scallop bordered window!


Here's the recipe:

Cardstock: Certainly Celery & Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Marker: Stampin' Write Marker Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set: Happiness Shared
Embossing Folder: Final Press (That's the cute flowery impression on the pink cardstock)
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 13/8" Circle, Small Heart & Small Oval 
(Can you tell I LOVE punches?)


Any of these products can be ordered 24/7 on my website:


Happy Crafting! Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment